1. Additional information
Líneas Salmón S.L. in its commitment to maximize the guarantee of Protection of Personal Data and the privacy of its clients has made a review of all its business processes and especially of those that involve the processing of personal data, adapting them to the new requirements of the regulations Community, General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD), implemented the appropriate security measures taking into account the results obtained from the risk analysis carried out and has updated its privacy policies and in consequence of this Legal Notice.
The user and / or client guarantees that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and updated, being responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that could be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation. In the event that the data provided belonged to a third party, the user and / or client guarantees that it has informed said third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained his authorisation to provide his data to Líneas Salmón S.L. for the purposes indicated.
The Portal can host blogs, forums, and other applications or social network services in order to facilitate the exchange of knowledge and content. Any personal information that is provided by the user can be shared with other users of that service, on which Líneas Salmón S.L. has no control For the purposes of technical security and system diagnosis, in anonymity or pseudonymised form, Líneas Salmón S.L. can register the IP address (identification number of the device's internet access, which allows the devices, systems and servers to recognise and communicate with each other).
This information may also be used with analytical purposes of web performance. In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations for the protection of personal data, the user and / or client of Líneas Salmón S.L. is informed of the following:
2. Responsible for treatment
They are Entities belonging to Líneas Salmón S.L, and therefore Responsible for the Treatment of data provided voluntarily by the user, the following: Líneas Salmón S.L. CIF: B76091792.
3. Purposes of personal data processing
Personal data provided voluntarily by the user, either through the completion of forms –on paper or electronic support-, either through e-mail communications or telephone contact, will be incorporated into records of treatment owned by Líneas Salmón S.L. or of the Companies that make up the Group Líneas Salmón S.L. with the following purposes.
* The processing and management of the request for information and / or advice, pre-contract or contract made by the user and / or client through the website, telephone or via email.
* The management and control of the services offered through the website, telephone or email, related to the advice and provision of services that may require referral to professionals in the field of assistance legal, health and insurance matters.
* The sending of information about services and products of Líneas Salmón S.L. and the Group of affiliates, whose Recruitment may be in the interest of the user.
* Provide legal support to disadvantaged groups, through the realization of activities related to training, awareness, and development of programs and projects of specific entrepreneurship.
* Manage the users of the website and, where appropriate, the activation and administration of the registration as a user in the reserved area of the website.
* Provide services included on the website and / or provide the information requested, either via web, email or telephone. Telephone calls may be recorded in order to guarantee the quality of the service. E-mails may require a delivery and read confirmation.
* Manage the contractual or commercial relationship established between Líneas Salmón S.L. and the Users and / or Customers.
* Manage compliance with the contractual or non-contractual obligations assumed by Líneas Salmón S.L.
* Manage and maintain a single registry of clients of the companies of the Líneas Salmón S.L, in the promotional system of Líneas Salmón S.L.
* Offer the User customised products and services or content by obtaining profiles and tasks of segmentation or CRM, expanding, improving those used by the client.
* In those cases in which the User expressly consents Líneas Salmón S.L, and entities of the Líneas Salmón S.L or from third parties (always through the Líneas Salmón S.L, as a result of their collaboration agreements with them), will send advertising communications and commercial information, by various means i.e emails, SMS, ticket purchase, about their activities, products, services, offers, contests, special promotions, as well as documentation of diverse nature that can result of interest or usefulness to the User and / or Client, related to the transportation, leisure, travel, culture, card sectors and means of payment, automotive, insurance, financing, gifts, or technology. Likewise, in each process where the user provides their personal data they will be informed of the mandatory or option of completion, and the consequences of not supplying them.
4. Information about data processing for submission of communications
The data used, or provided, in informative and / or promotional communications are treated by Líneas Salmón S.L. for purposes of sending electronic communications of an informative nature about services, activities, publications, celebrations, congratulations and social and professional events of Líneas Salmón S.L. or of third parties of the network of Líneas Salmón S.L. of the sector, advice and insurance that may be of interest to the user and / or client; the monitoring and optimization of marketing campaigns made using technologies to the effect.
The consent for sending such communications may be revoked at any time in each of the communications received through the chosen method. The criterion of data conservation will be based on the manifestation contrary to the treatment on your part.
In any case, the rights of access, rectification or deletion, limitation of their treatment, opposition and portability may be exercised by email to email:d0dded52eedec6d33153172bd40aae96 with a photocopy of ID or document equivalent attached.
5. Personal data of third parties
6. Time limit for the storage of personal data
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the contractual relationship is maintained, is not requested to be deleted by the interested party and should not be deleted as they are necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for the formulation, exercise and defence of claims, or when their conservation is required to enable the application of any benefit, discount or promotional advantage for the customer.
In the event that the user who consents to the processing of their data or exercises the rights of cancellation or deletion, their personal data will be kept blocked at the disposal of the Administration of Justice during the periods established by law to meet the possible responsibilities arising from the processing of them.
7. Legitimation for the treatment of personal data
Líneas Salmón S.L is legitimated to carry out the processing of personal data on the basis of to what:
* The user and / or client has given their explicit consent for the purposes described in section 2 of this Policy that requires processing data of the user and / or client that reveal the ethnic or racial origin, the opinions policies, religious or philosophical convictions, union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data aimed at unequivocally identify a natural person, health-related data, criminal offenses or data relating to life or sexual orientation.
* The user and / or client has provided their personal data within the framework of a contractual or pre-contractual relationship for the attention to your request for information and / or advice in the field of legal, health and insurance assistance.
* The user and / or client has given their informed consent to send related commercial communications with products and / or services from Líneas Salmón S.L that could be of interest to the user and / or client, for the installation of tracking systems that report on browsing habits according to the Cookies Policy, or sending required information through contact forms.
There are legal obligations that require the processing of personal data, in accordance with the services provided.
The legal basis for the treatment of personal data of users and / or customers by Líneas Salmón S.L.
8. Categories of addresses
The personal data of users and / or clients of Líneas Salmón S.L may be communicated to following categories of stakeholders:
* Agencies with which the companies of the Líneas Salmón S.L have collaboration agreements with to enable the correct execution and fulfillment of the contract.
* Insurance entities with which the Companies of the Líneas Salmón S.L have agreements of collaboration to enable the correct execution and fulfillment of the insurance contract.
* The Companies of the Líneas Salmón S.L.
* IT service providers, including 'cloud computing' services.
* The administrations and public organisation, to fulfill obligations directly demandable to Líneas Salmón S.L and / or when the corresponding legal authorisation exists.
9. International transfers
Líneas Salmón S.L does not currently make international data transfers.
10. Rights of interested parties
The user and / or client may exercise before Líneas Salmón S.L the rights of access, rectification or deletion, limitation of its treatment, opposition, portability, and to oppose automated individual decisions. Likewise, they may revoke their consent in cases where they have granted it for a specific purpose, being able to modify your preferences at all times. The user and / or client may exercise any of the rights stated in the previous paragraph, by sending an email to Líneas Salmón S.L at the following email address: email:d0dded52eedec6d33153172bd40aae96.
The user and / or client is informed that he / she can direct any type of claim regarding the protection of personal data to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection www.agpd.es, Spanish State Control Authority.
11. Updating the policy
This policy has been updated in accordance with the requirements of the Community regulations on Data Protection, the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD). Likewise, it is reported that this policy may be modified due to changes in the requirements established by the current legislation, by judicial decisions and jurisprudential changes, as well as by changes in the performance and business strategy of Líneas Salmón S.L and its subsidiaries.
The publication, and access by users, will be done through this same site, understanding that the relationships established with them with prior to the change will be governed by the rules provided at the time you accessed the website for your establishment.